*** Please read the entire License Agreement on www.mycampost.com
before buying this post. The follow is only a synopsis. ***
By downloading this Post Processor, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these, you must not use this Post Processor and delete all copies of it.
- You have purchased a bona-fide license to use this Post Processor and have Certification Number from NexGenCAM LLC (www.mycampost.com).
- You have fully read and reviewed the Code Sample and Notable Features of the Post Processor.
- You agree to pay the full price of the post based on this representation only.
- The post is provided as-is, and includes no additional changes or additions. Any further modifications of this Post Processor are billable. This may include updates to make the post processor function or support features in future CAM versions.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds once you purchase.
- Purchasing provides you with an exclusive license to use the Post Processor at your enterprise and site only. For example, if your organization is a large corporation with offices in many states or countries, you may not copy or transfer this post to other locations. Each location must purchase its own copy of the Post Processor from NexGenCAM, LLC on www.mycampost.com.
- You agree not to give, sell, or transfer the post to any other entity. This includes, but is not limited to email, posting on forums, or any other method.
- Autodesk, Inc. maintains the rights to their library post processor. We have made meaningful changes to this library post based on our experience and customer feedback. You are purchasing is the value-added derivative intellectual property from NexGenCAM, LLC.
- In addition to this agreement, you are bound by the copyright agreement of Autodesk, Inc. for their original intellectual property which was the foundation for our derivative work.
- All rights reserved. NexGenCAM, LLC and its licensors retain title to, and all other rights with respect to, the Post Processor and all copies thereof, including, without limitation, any related copyrights, trademarks, or other Intellectual Property rights. This rights extends to any products or properties derived. For example, you may not modify this Post Process and then resell or distribute it beyond your organization in any form, written or electronic.
- In case of any dispute, NexGenCAM, LLC shall have the final say as to any remedy. In any case, the remedy cannot exceed the cost of fully refunding the cost of the post processor.
- We make every effort to ensure the data provided in the Code Sample and Notable Features is accurate. However, because code requirements between makes, models and configurations of machines and versions of CAD/CAM can vary in unpredictable ways, it is the customer’s sole responsibility to fully test this post processor and exercise extreme caution –particularly when running the first programs or whenever using any feature not yet tested.
- In no case shall NexGenCAM, LLC or the Post Processor developer be held liable for any damages, injury, loss of work, or any other physical or monetary damages caused by use of this Post Processor.